I hate unions, I don't do office politics, and damn it, when I'm sick I'm calling in. That's why I have 72 1/2 days of sick time. I only call in when I'm sick, dammit.

I'm here today, not sick. But I really hate the office politic game, and I'm not going to be a player in this little drama.

Argh. But I am very irritated with the whining. It's like some people have nothing better to do with their time.

Hello?! I have a job to do, and if you'd stop whining at me about stuff I really don't care about, I could get that job done much faster. Sheesh, people. Get lives.

(This message brought to you by the Friday gossip fest that I would rather not be involved in.)

**Note, I didn't get yelled at or in trouble or anything, but some people are just too concerned about answering the phones around here. Grow up, people.

Comments

Popular Posts