If you ever have a chance to hear Jenny Crusie speak, especially if you're a writer, go! It was a wonderful talk about revising novels. Absolutely great stuff. Very useful!

Of course now I'm exhausted, because it seems I've been running all day long. And it's only 5:30.

But at least I can sit down and write now.

Oh... and so I'm driving down main street in Williamsburg and I passed Windy's World, which is a store I've been in once or twice. Displayed in one of the front windows is a large sign that says "YARN" and a bunch of neat yarn hanging over a spinning wheel. Well, I had to stop in. I mean... did you really think I could pass up a sign like that?

So. I stopped in. And found a treasure trove of yarn. They even make their own! I ended up buying some hand spun black wool yarn that will look great as something (not sure yet, but I couldn't pass it up) and some other cool yarn.

And I had a nice conversation with the proprietress (sp?) and I will be back. It's so nice to find a local yarn store.

Comments

Popular Posts