And of course it's May 11, which means I've been here at the house for five months this evening.

And it's time for another list. But first, let's see how I did on last month's list:

April 11-May 11, 2005 list:

1. Finish Cleaning Dining Room (on list for tomorrow)
2. Clean/Organize entry room
3. Freezer to basement
4. Buy lawnmower
5. Plant Spinach and lettuce (on list for tomorrow)
6. Clean air conditioners
7. Clean/Organize green room
8. Call Holman about lease (second call back)
9. Replace ceiling fan in kitchen
10. Get rest (a tiny bit) of stuff from Mom & Dad’s

Of the items remaining on the list, I will say that I've been looking for a ceiling fan and haven't found one I like yet, so that's why #9 is not crossed off. I have to clean the entry room before we can get the freezer in the basement, and Mom and Dad have to get the rest of their food out of the freezer before we can move it too, so that's why #3 isn't crossed off.

My problem with finishing in the dining room (and I've made progress, don't get me wrong) is that I have a couple of boxes of stuff I don't quite know what to do with that will probably end up in the basement once I get sick enough of staring at them.

I'm very carefully working in the entry room today.

And I've been busy digging up plants instead of taking stuff from Mom and Dad's, which is why #10 is still standing. And don't get me started about the air conditioners, which I'm going to try not to use until we desperately have to.

So, onto this month's list:

May 11-June 11

1. Finish weeding flower beds/combining flower beds
2. Get rest of plants, mint & lemon balm from Mom & Dad's
3. Clean/organize entry room
4. Freezer to basement (maybe we'll get to it this time)
5. Clean/Organize green room
6. Buy paint for kitchen, paint kitchen wall, and install pot hook thingy
7. Get rest of my stuff from Mom and Dad's
8. Keep looking for a ceiling fan for the kitchen
9. Continue to bag up garbage from shed and roll carpet for trash from front porch
10. Post stuff I don't want from the shed and house onto ebay or Cincy Buy, Sell, Trade

We'll see how far I get.

Comments

Popular Posts