Nice thing: I have my automatic door locks again.

The one and only option my Geo actually had when it left the lot were automatic door locks. When the car went over a certain MPH, the doors would automatically lock. I never had to worry about locking them, and I loved that option.

Both the truck and my first Vibe did not have that option. I still really missed it, because it was so nice.

Well, imagine my surprise when I put my new Vibe into drive and the door automatically locked! Yay! I am so happy that I can overlook the power doors and windows otherwise. And I swear it has tinted windows, because I didn't have to use my sunglasses all the way home.

There are a couple of different things, of course. Little things, like the speedometer numbers aren't red, they're white and much easier to see. It even has a sensor if one of my tires goes flat, and I can open up the hatch part of the back from inside the car.

And the seat feels different. My old Vibe's seats weren't uncomfortable, but I didn't like to sit in them for a prolonged period of time. This seat feels more supporting, if that makes sense. Very nice.

I thought it was white at first, because it is pale silver with dark grey accents, but it's definitely silver. Heigh Ho!

Comments

Popular Posts