I will be eating a lot of salads these next few weeks. Both the lettuce and the spinach took off over the weekend and haven't looked back.

I'm working on the rewrite of HD. Haven't gotten very far, but I did receive a nice piece of background information that makes the happenings in Budget Cuts more plausible to the entire series.

I love it when things work out that way. And I even have a good reason why this pertinent piece of information never reached Karen Montgomery's ears in BC. So that's all good.

I'm very glad it's Friday tomorrow, and even happier that I don't have much planned. The New Richmond yard sales are this weekend (I might stop at a couple tomorrow after work) but other than that I'm relatively free. That means painting, picking up, gardening, and writing, not necessarily in that order.

I would like to finish the painting of the kitchen this weekend, but I'm not going to hold my breath. (I would like to get a new ceiling fan too, but I still haven't found one I like! Argh!!)

I read Storm Front already. Finished it last night. It was a first novel, and I could tell, but it also held my interest, and since there are something like seven novels in the series at the moment, I think I will see if our local used bookstore has any of the others tomorrow.

And onward.

Comments

Popular Posts