I have discovered that the flower bed I'm working on once was ringed with stones that have been buried for who knows how long. That's nice, because I only have had to carry a couple stones from the pile in the back. However, I'm nowhere near done, since it's really hard to weed around flags when they keep coming up with the weeds. Argh.

I am debating whether or not to sow the rest of my black eyed susan seeds around the perimeter of this flower bed once I'm done. We'll see.

I've been taking periodic breaks when the breeze stops blowing and it gets too hot. The flowerbed I'm working on is right out in full sun at the moment, so it does get quite warm. Mabel's been with me most of the morning/afternoon so far, but since I don't want her to get too hot, I'm leaving her inside for a while now.

One person from freecycle has picked up her lemon balm. I'm still waiting for everyone else.

Comments

Popular Posts