Well, I did go to Bethel and I did bring back some more plants, but I didn't have time to dig anything up. So I'll probably return tomorrow to do just that.

I washed as many as the dishes as I could before Ethan got here (I watched him tonight) so I'm going to consider that crossed off too.

The litterboxes will have to wait until tomorrow, and so will my hair. And I really need to hotsync before I start any rewrites. (Tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow...)

However, I finally got to watch National Treasure tonight, and boy was it good! I do regret not seeing it in the theatre. Not quite as good as Indiana Jones, but really really close. As good as The Mummy, at least. (With a different set of theories, of course. American History is one of my interests, and I love hearing about stuff like this. Yes, I am aware that there really isn't a map on the back of the Declaration of Independence.)

Bekah also brought home The Phantom of the Opera, so I will finally get to see that as well. Tomorrow, I think.

I had--on Friday--promised myself a day off if I got a goodly portion of the green room or the entry room done by Monday. I told myself I could spend the entire day doing whatever I wanted, but especially starting on the rewrite of Heart's Desire.

I intend to do quite a bit of writing tomorrow even though I didn't quite meet my goal. I have been working, at least today. (Yesterday was pretty much a wash, thanks to Ebay and a low-grade headache all day long.) I think I deserve a bit of a break.

Earlier, Ethan and I had a lot of fun painting the kitchen and the living room using the Benjamin Moore Personal Color Viewer. The pictures I saved are below. Of course, since Ethan's favorite color is green, he wanted to paint every room in the house green. While I also like the color green, I have to draw the line somewhere... :)

Comments

Popular Posts