I had a very nice evening with Jenny and her boyfriend Eric last night. I gave them the tour (except for the basement--we elected not to go down there) and probably talked too much again. :) But it was so nice to have friends over for a change!

Although, Mabel would not leave them alone. She was okay for a little while, and then she had to go in her crate because she kept jumping up on them, which is a no-no. She knows this, too! So I'm not sure why she kept disobeying. Argh!

Now I feel kind of at loose ends, because I got my whole list finished yesterday (for yesterday) and I didn't really plan to do much today. I have stuff to do, don't get me wrong, but one of the things I have to do is mow, and the grass is too wet at the moment and it's supposed to rain today. (60% chance, even.)

So... I might just work in the entry room today. We'll see. I know I'm definitely going to dedicate a couple of hours to writing in the afternoon (hopefully while it rains!)

Comments

Popular Posts