A quick update:

I went to see Batman Begins tonight.

As a particular fan of the Batman movies in general (except, perhaps, the one with Batgirl in it), I thought this one was a perfect fit in the mythos. Very well done!

Although the creepy doctor guy was just too weird. Those had to be colored contacts, because I don't think people have eyecolors like that in real life.

I could see it again and not mind one bit.

In other news, I wrote most of the day yesterday in an effort to keep cool, and I still plan to write a little tonight. Things are getting interesting!

And it's very, very hot outside. I am praying for rain. If it rains every day next week while I'm off, I would be very happy. Do you hear that, Lord? No one prays for a rainy vacation except for me. (But we dearly need it. I have about 5 1/2 feet of water left in the cistern, and 12 feet or so left in the well.)

Comments

Popular Posts