Amazon is on my blacklist at the moment--I placed an order on March 19th (Monday) for six books. On any other order, I would have had them by Friday at the latest, and sometimes I have received my order before I even received the shipping confirmation. But according to Amazon's website, they haven't even shipped yet.

Bad form, Amazon! The only reason why I ordered those books from Amazon was because they were actually cheaper there--by $4.00 in one case, so it wasn't a small amount, even. But I really wanted those books by this weekend at the very latest, and it doesn't look like that's going to happen. ARGH.

I sent an email to Customer Service with my complaint, but seriously, I would have spent the extra money to buy from somewhere else if I had known it would take them so long to ship. It's scheduled to ship on March 28th, with a delivery date of March 30th. That's just not right, even with the supersaver shipping. If this is a new policy with that shipping choice, then I won't be buying any more books from Amazon. Are they losing that much money on the free shipping? It's not worth the wait. I'd rather go somewhere else who will ship in a timely manner and get my order to me quickly. No other online store holds your order for over a week and then ships it to you in two days.

Thanks for nothing, Amazon.

Comments

Popular Posts