More pictures--and I tilled the garden!

Before, or, garlic and potatoes.


After! I didn't quite double it--where the last poles are was the end of the garden last year.
The rug is killing more grass. My little tiller doesn't like to till through long grass, so I'm going to let it die.


Miniature daffodils--they are so cute!


Bloody dock--aka--a variety of sorrel. When you pick it, it bleeds. Hence the name.
There is also another herb coming back--I can't remember what it's called, but you use it the same as celery. This is in the bed by the well.


Supper.
Roasted chicken with rosemary, basil, oregano, and red pepper spices, salad, and three seed bread. Yum.

Comments

Vicki said…
Hey, that looks good. I'm hungry now, and its not even close to lunch.
Grey said…
The dock is beautiful! And so are the teeny daffodils. I am such a sucker for miniature anything.

And now I'm all hungry. :)
Jennifer said…
Sorry, Vicki... it was yummy, though. :)

I love the mini daffodils. I didn't plant them, the PO did, but they are slowly spreading--they're in two places this year.

It was a good supper! I'll definitely do that again.

Popular Posts