Dad just measured the cedar chest; it's 52" long. Same depth and height as the other one, but boy! I'm going to have so much room for all my blankets that have been sitting around the house waiting for me to figure out what to do with them. Yay!

The cedar chest is going to replace the other cedar chest Dad gave me when I first moved in. That one is coming upstairs to my office, and it will hold my scrap fabric, plus quite a bit of other stuff. It has two drawer thingys, too, so that will be even nicer!

That means the yellow chest that now has my scrap fabric in it can go somewhere else; either back in my room (I don't really need it, though) or maybe Bekah and/or Ethan might need it. We'll see. Or it can go downstairs in the entry room if it will fit, and hold extra hats, scarves, and such.

Whew! Lots of moving around today.

(The cedar chest is going to go where I have my plants in my office. The plants can sit on top of it; I'm going to keep stuff I don't access frequently in it, so that should work. Only three of the plants are permanent office plants anyway, so I could take the other two downstairs into the 'conservatory' and just cut down on clutter on top of the chest. But we'll see.)

Comments

Popular Posts