Hopefully sometime today I will get outside and take some pictures of my flowers. They are beautiful!

But right now, I'm doing laundry and working in the kitchen, trying to finish up a bit what I started last weekend. At the moment, I'm trying to decide if I have room to keep my bread cookbooks in the kitchen somewhere, since I'm out of room (again, despite weeding) at the cookbook desk/bookshelf in the entry room. Argh.

It's been 80 degrees all weekend long, and sunny, which is nice, but also kind of irritating, because I really needed to get more done inside instead of spending the weekend outside. But oh well.

I have to check the dirt, but I'm not sure it will be dry enough to till today. We'll see, though. It's supposed to rain the rest of the week (well, there's a chance of rain the rest of the week) so it would be nice.

And I think I need to crochet Mabel a rug for the entry room, because the comforter isn't working. She keeps chewing on it, and the next time I catch her chewing on it, I have told her that it's gone. So it looks like I'll be crocheting her a rug. If I get really crafty, I will cut up one of my old wool blankets (hmm) and felt it. Ha. But we'll see. I think I would much rather it be cotton instead of wool.

Comments

Popular Posts