I gave up sleeping at midnight, read until 1:15am or so, and then was tired enough to ignore the honking horns and screams (I swear--it sounded like mass murder out there) to fall asleep. I think it ended around 2-2:30am. The actual bus got back around 10:15pm, I think, gauging from the level of the screams.

I think a firetruck got in on the madness for a bit there, too.

And Certain Cats would not let me sleep this morning--they wanted my bedroom window open so they could goggle at the birds--and they kept purring in my ear and kneading my arms and making nuisances of themselves, so I woke up earlier than I wanted to.

But oh well. It's not every day that your local team is undefeated and state champs in their division. Whooo!

Oh, and Amazon shipped my order. Hmm. Maybe complaining does help?

Comments

Popular Posts