So far, here's how the weekend is shaping up:

Tomorrow morning, Dad and I are going to an auction. There is a Willcox and Gibbs (not this one, but you get the idea) treadle sewing machine at this auction. *whimper* (I have always wanted a Willcox and Gibbs treadle sewing machine. Okay, I have always wanted one after I saw one on ebay and then one at Goodwill in very bad shape that I didn't buy because it wasn't half price despite the fact that it should have been.) There is also a Singer treadle sewing machine at this auction. I don't need either one, but we'll see.

Then I get to come home, clean off the dining room table, and write up and post some auctions. I also still have to finish the doll for tomorrow (okay, if I don't get her done tomorrow I'll post her on Sunday, I promise!) and do some of the other stuff on my list of things to do, which is rather long.

I also have to do the wine, which means straining it through cheesecloth or muslin or something, and then bottling it up. So my Saturday is going to be quite full.

The rest of the weekend doesn't look so bad, though. I am hoping to get a crossed off my list!

Comments

Popular Posts