After sitting on them since March, the edits for Fire and Water have been turned in. I forgot about a character, see, so I had to figure out how to make it plausible that she wouldn't be in the story, or else I would have had to make some major changes. So I added a piece at the beginning and the end, and fixed a bit in the middle, and I think it works fine now.

I just wish it hadn't taken me since March to figure it out.

Next up, I may work on The Sixth Stone so I can get that turned in, too. And then maybe Whippoorwill will be alive again; who knows? We'll see.

It is so noisy outside this evening. Crickets, frogs, and other things really make a racket when it's so silent otherwise. I tried to record the sound earlier, but my camera's video setting really didn't pick up the din quite right. At least it's not a tractor pull. (Yet!)

Comments

Popular Posts