Well, my internet went down due to a dead phone line, it rained three inches in one day (and more to come), and I ordered high-speed internet* because I think it's time. That's where I've been for the past two days.

Thanks to Verizon for quickly dispatching a tech guy to fix the line. Thanks to the cats who did not knock over any buckets so I didn't have much water to clean up this afternoon after the rain.



*I've been kicking this around for months. Should I or shouldn't I keep dial-up? Do I really need high-speed internet? High-speed internet is only $7 more a month, plus I get a DSL modem with wireless capabilities, so I can get on the internet with my netbook at home. For $7 more a month, I think I'd rather like that. So I'm rather looking forward to it. :)

Comments

Vicki said…
I really could not live without high speed internet. I lived with dial up for years, and now that I have DSL . . . I'm totally spoiled.

How do you like your netbook?
Jennifer said…
I love my netbook to pieces. I really, really, really love it. It's so handy!

Let me tell you, I'm really liking this high-speed stuff. :)

Popular Posts