Backtrack and Continuity Problems...



The problem with writing a sequel before you finish revising the original is twofold. For one, new subplots that are old subplots in the sequel don't quite work out as well if you don't know how they ended, and for two, it's confusing.

I got to a point in the story where I really needed to know what Rien did to get him exiled from Faerie. And you know what? I don't know. So I'm going to have to find out.

I'll limp through AbNo2 at lunch, but when I'm at home, I'm going to be revising AbNo1. And I'm planning to be done with both by Jan. 31st, and that means I can bump something up in the schedule!

Let's all say yippee. *g*

No, honestly, it will work better that way. I think. I hope.

I want to say I know, but...

I have a horrible craving for a Hot Fudge Cake from Frisch's. Unfortunately, the closest Frisch's to me is about 30 mins away, and it would melt by the time I carried it home. But... there's a Frisch's in Bethel. So I will have one this weekend!

On other fronts, I uploaded some more pictures to post more auctions tonight, but I'm not going to get any posted this evening.

More later, maybe.

Comments

Popular Posts