Well. Got a little bit done tonight; had to do some promotional stuff for Sandy, and I'll be doing that tomorrow night as well. :)

I cleaned out the kitchen cabinets except for one shelf that I decided to wait until later to do, stacked everything nice and neat, and now have a sink full of dirty icky stuff that just needs to be washed. I really don't want to do that tonight.

I tossed some ancient pots and pans of Chris', persuaded him to let me sell one set of dishes (we have something like four sets of dishes in this house!!), and managed to get the entire under-the-sink and counter cabinets done. Tomorrow I will do more.

I'm really wanting to get the kitchen done so I can do the basement, surprisingly. I'm actually kind of looking forward to it. (grin) If I can get the kitchen done tomorrow night, then the basement will have a goodly chunk gone by the end of the weekend. I hope.

Anyway, that's where I stand at the moment.

More later, perhaps...

Comments

Popular Posts