You know, I never did post my finished list for 2001. So here it is:

Novels:

Second Coming -- sold
The Tenth Ghost -- sold
Heart's Desire -- sold once, later retracted, now out in submission
The Dead Who Do Not Sleep -- 3-day novel, needs revision/expansion
Prince of Shadows -- sold
Absolutely Nothing -- November novel, needs revision/expansion
Lost in Shadows -- sequel to Prince of Shadows

Novellas:

Memory -- out in submission, might end up a novel if I ever finish Pt. 3
Peace, Goodwill, and Rotten Eggs (Jacob Lane Christmas Serial Story) -- might revise/expand this to put up on my website; I think it need to be a little longer, even though at 90 pages it wasn't bad at all.)


Short story:

The Twa Sisters -- Retelling of the ballad, and the only 'true' short story I wrote last year.

Of course, my WIP list is four pages long. I did start quite a few that aren't done yet. Maybe I'll post them as well sometime, but not tonight. I'm headed to bed. :)

Pleasant Dreams...

Comments

Popular Posts