(cross-posted from FM's Discussion Board...)

I'm going to try this and see how good I am. Since I'm in the process of revising my 2002 Writing Schedule, this will also help me keep things in perspective.

Off the top of my head, current WIPs (current meaning I'm intending to do something about them this year.)

NOVELS:

1.-2. Absolutely Nothing and Almost Something the novel/s I've been rewriting/writing since January? AlSo is the sequel to AbNo. I want to get them both up to at least 90-100k each. This will be fun. haha.

3. Heart's Desire (Rewrite)

4. The Darkest Road (Rewrite/Finish)

5. The Redemption of Joshua Bates (Rewrite/Finish)

6. The Dead Who Do Not Sleep (Expansion/Revision)

7. So You Want to be a Vampire (Expansion/Revision/Rewrite)

8. Sid and Peterson's Practical Guide to Hell (Expansion/Revision/Rewrite)

9. Sid and Peterson's Practical Guide to Dragonslaying (Expansion/Revision/Rewrite)

10. Sid and Peterson's Practical Guide to Faerie (Expansion/Revision/Rewrite/Finish)

11.-13. The next three Jacob Lane books, (can I remember the titles...) The Ninth Guest, The Eighth Room, The Seventh Secret? Something like that.

14. The sequel to Heart's Desire, Scarecrows

15. The last book in the Shadows Trilogy, Bound in Shadows

16. Nine Lives and Three Wishes my J/YA kinda connected novel.

17. An unnamed but started sequel to Second Coming

18. An unnamed but started sequel to The Dead Who Do Not Sleep

19. Memory, which I have decided to finish as a novel. It's really a series of connected novellas, but it will do fine as a novel as well.

20. Yes, Sarah, I haven't forgotten... Letters to Cera, which I really have to find the file again and get it in the mail...

21. My Re-Evaluation book, nonfiction.

Various and sundry other sequels, of which I might not get to until next year. We will see.

SHORT STORIES:

Well... I only have one, The Twa Sisters, a retelling of my favorite ballad, which is still unsold. I really should do something with it.

Hmm. I think that might be it.

Comments

Popular Posts