Well. I'm going to go walk tonight before it rains, I think; it's almost 70 outside and very nice indeed.

I have a schedule for this week. Yesterday was a success, and hopefully today will be as well. I don't have much written per day, really, only two or three things. I'm trying to get the basement cleaned and organized.

I'm not posting any auctions until Sunday; I'm going to collect all the auction items and do a mass posting. AuctionWatch is just going to love me. Just watch; they'll have maintenance or something. My luck.

Started rereading Heart's Desire today, and all I can say is... ergh. I never was quite... satisfied with it, and I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it yet, but it needs some work, especially if I want to link it with Scarecrows. (I really really do!!)

Anyway, going to go change my clothes and head out for my walk. The weather's too nice not to take advantage of it. Depending on how I feel when I hit the light (or how my legs feel, that is) I might or might not do the whole mile.

More later, perhaps.

Comments

Popular Posts