Okay, a sort-of update on things...

Right now, it is optimum spring weather, and I'm stuck in here. *sigh* How do I know the weather is so nice? I just had to run to the PO for my boss, and I took my time, let me tell you. It was nice. Just a hint of coolness until the wind begins to blow, and then it's cold, but not too cold. Oh no. I'm definitely walking tonight when I get home.

Let's see. Updates.

My car is gone. :( Jess drove it twice over the weekend. I went with her once, and she actually did a good job, considering it was her second time in the driver's seat. She should do fine.

AbNo is semi-stuck. I'm letting it lie fallow for a couple of days, because I want my characters to tell me what's going on. I really like what's happening to it so far, but I need some help from some of the other characters we haven't heard from this time around. So. Vicki suggested I work on something else while I'm mulling it over. I'm very tempted to do SYWTBAV, but I also have the third volume of the Shadows trilogy on my plate, the second Jacob Lane book, and Heart's Desire to expand/rewrite. So, choices, choices.

I also have the major spring cleaning bug, and I've written myself a schedule for this week that involves cleaning the basement and getting it done this week. There are specific reasons I'd like for that to happen: one, it's been hanging over my head far too long; two, I told myself April 16th, and it's April 1st; three, I want to free up what should be my free time for other things; and four, I'm getting sick and tired of the mess. No, I'm not getting sick and tired of the mess; I've been sick and tired of the mess for months/years.

So I have a nice handy-dandy schedule, and we'll see if I can follow it.

More later, if I have time.

Comments

Popular Posts