A late post tonight.

Have I ever mentioned how much I hate the transition period between Daylight Savings Time and Eastern Standard Time? Not only do I have to get up one hour earlier every morning (and believe me, my body knows this even if the clock does not,) I have to remember how to set my truck's clock (very easy) twice a year. Argh.

My car was difficult, if I remember correctly. It was annoying enough that it ended up being either 20 minutes fast or 20 minutes slow all year long. Or something like that.

Hmm. Let's see. What to report?

I've been rereading Heart's Desire, and finding out some interesting things. Things like... it badly needs to be rewritten and I'm getting some interesting ideas to change it. Which is not a bad thing, per se. I want it to go to DAW, and they need a minimum of 80k, so I have to do something. I would be satisfied with 90k. I think I'm going to aim for that. HD is going to be my work novel, AbNo my Visor novel, and SYWTBAV my home novel, I think. I say "I think" because I'm not so sure about it right now. I've been so tired and stressed lately that I've not had time to even think about anything like that. Argh. Hate stress.

Oh, and my 2002 Writing Schedule has been shot to pieces, too. I did finish AbNo, but I haven't even started on the next Jacob Lane book, and in April, I was *supposed* to be working on Sid and Peterson's stuff. Argh again. So much for that.

So, I don't know. I haven't exactly wasted three months, but I haven't been really productive, either. I'm thinking I need a new Writing Schedule for the rest of the year, and I need to stick with it. Hmm. That's probably not a bad idea... I could separate them into Visor, Work, Home... Hmm. Hmm.

I think I will think about that more when I'm awake. Right now I'm drooping over the QuickPad, and fading fast.

So, goodnight already. I hate this transition period!!

Comments

Popular Posts