Today is Day 34.

For the record, Kroger Brand Yogurt is Not Bad. It's not as good as Yoplait (my preferred brand) but I will live. *g* Especially since the Kroger Brand yogurt was 50 cents a carton. I will not be complaining any time soon, there...

I might use some to make scones, though. We will see.

Anyway, onto Day 34.

Today's goals:

1. Finish laundry, fold it, and put mine away. Put Chris' in the pile in the office that has been there for months.

2. Either find the piece to my glasses that fell off this morning, thus making me 15 minutes late for work, or get one of those eyeglasses repair kits from Walgreens (or wherever) and hope that the spare pieces fit my frames. If not, then I'll have to venture into the Yellow Pages and see about finding an eyeglasses place around here. Argh. Irritating!

3. Fill out the paperwork for the dental insurance so I can go to the dentist! It's due tomorrow. Yes, I waited until the last minute. Again.

4. Remember to check this list so I don't forget to do anything.

I think that's enough. Yes, I'm still planning to get done with the basement, probably not by May 1st, but I could still be wrong. At least by Chris' birthday, which would leave me with what, three weeks of clean-basement-bliss before I leave for Florida? I could live with that.

More later, hopefully.

Comments

Popular Posts