Just wanted to say thanks for the comments, guys. I appreciate your support. It's nice to have friends like you, even though I've only met you online! :)

Today's Goals are basically what I didn't get done yesterday!

1. Work in basement, specifically on craft area. TRY to get it workable! I have plenty of space, but weird tables, and the largest table isn't all that sturdy. So I'm trying to create organization out of a mix of interesting things. What I think I'm going to do: only put the stuff that belongs in the craft area in the craft area. Meaning, if it's something I have to go through, put it somewhere else. I'd really like to be able to make at least one of the dolls waiting patiently in my head before May 1st.

2. Walk, of course... I'm feeling muscles I didn't know I had. *g* Well, I knew I had them, but they hadn't woken up for a loooong time, and it's kind of a nice feeling, you know? I think I know why my umm... shins? (I guess, the front part of my legs) was hurting so much; I wasn't walking right. I had been walking and putting all the weight on my toes instead of my heels. Now that I'm doing the right thing, I'm feeling it on the back of my legs, but it doesn't hurt, really. Not nearly as bad as they hurt before. It's more of an "Oh, I have muscles!" ache, if that makes sense.

3. Write, of course... My lunch hour ran out yesterday and I had to stop at the climax of the prologue, not a nice place to stop, but at least I should be able to concentrate on it some today. Not a lot; I don't really expect to get a lot of writing done this weekend. I'd rather have the basement looking better. *g*

Anyway, will post updates, if I remember, throughout the day. And now, I'm off! Yay.

Comments

Popular Posts