Dare I?



Oh. I got this great idea this afternoon. It was such a wonderful idea that I immediately decided to do it, even though I hadn't quite figured out the particulars at the time. Well, I've figured them out.

I want to do a Jacob Lane goes to Florida book. Jacob goes to Florida with her parents, and it just happens to take place while I'm in sunny Florida. *g* I think it's a good idea, but the next book, The Ninth Guest definitely does not take place in Florida. But!

The one after that, The Eighth Room could very well take place in Florida. So.

Decision time.

I had intended to start rewriting Heart's Desire tomorrow, just because I think I finally figured out part of the problem with it. But!

If I'm going to write The Eighth Room while I'm in Florida, then I need to write The Ninth Guest before I leave. So!

That means... I have a little over a month (okay, let's say a month) to write The Ninth Guest. So, that means no Heart's Desire for now. Hrm. Oh well.

If I'm lucky, I'll be able to get pretty far with it this weekend and tomorrow. And I'll continue writing Blood and Summer while I'm at it, because I want to have that finished by Florida as well.

This should be fun. :)

And yes, I'm still going to clean the basement and do everything else I said I would before I leave. Don't worry.

Comments

Popular Posts