Okay, this is more of a reminder to myself than anything, because I know I'm going to forget something important..

List of things to take to Florida:

Visor.
Keyboard, booklight.
AAA Batteries for Visor. (Lots and Lots, already bought.)
On Visor:
Load Bryn's stories and novels, Sarah's novel, Vicki's novel, the stories I haven't critiqued from Mists, Heart's Desire, The Ninth Guest, AbNo and AlSo.
Bring notes for The Eighth Room.
Pack Camera. Charge Battery.
Disks for Camera (at least 50, or the rest of the box.)
Well, clothes, including bathing suit.
My sewing stuff: Doll pattern pieces, enough fabric to keep me busy for two weeks, needles, thread, scissors.
A maximum of six books to read, preferably six paperbacks for space limitations. (I only get to bring one suitcase and my backpack, after all. But my backpack is distantly related to Mary Poppins' carpetbag, so that should work just fine.)
Audiobooks? I mean, we are going to be in the car together for 14 hours... I have a couple of audiobooks. (Reminder: Ask Mom and Dad.)
One pair of sandals, one pair of sneakers.
Deoderant! Comb, toothbrush, the usual stuff like that.
Shampoo, or I could just bum off my sisters... *g*
Money.
TEA!!!!
Suntan Lotion
Ummm... more later? I have to think a bit.


Comments

Popular Posts