Well. By this time next week, I will (hopefully) have everything packed and ready to go in my truck. I'm planning to leave after the Board Meeting and head off to Bethel. I can't wait.

This weekend's going to be cleaning weekend, though; I obviously destroyed my chances at having the basement done by June 1. *g* Oh well. But this weekend I get to clean and tidy the house in preparation for being gone for two weeks (and this includes the basement, btw.) I'm going to do the laundry and start getting everything together.

Someone had better not try to stop me this weekend. I am in no mood for stupid yelling interruptions. (This is a HINT!!!) I want to get this stuff done so I'm not rushing around Mon-Thurs attempting to do everything at once.

So. Here's the list for this weekend:

1. Tidy and clean up the house. This includes the papers on the front porch that have been rained on for days. This also includes cleaning the kitchen, living room and dining room, office and bedroom, doing the laundry, putting the clean rugs back down in the bathroom, and sweeping the floor (if I get to it.)

2. The Basement. Get It Over With. You Can Only Procrastinate For So Long. Seriously, if I concentrated on the basement and kept moving, I should be able to finish the bulk of it in a day.

3. Get to 70k, minimum, on Heart's Desire. This, also, shouldn't be a problem. Actually, I'll probably get past that, since I only have 9k left until I reach 70k. That's only 3k a day. Heck, that's about an hour and a half a day, there, if I keep up last night's pace. *g*

So. I'm not sleeping in, and I'm not paying attention to stupidity. We have to go grocery shopping sometime this weekend, but that's all, and I'm not going to dawdle when we go.

I want to get this stuff done so I'm not stressing out at the end of the week, after all. That's the most important thing on my list this weekend. :)

More later, I'm sure.

Comments

Popular Posts