Cold Supper.

For the last two nights, I've had a salad for supper, but now we're out of lettuce (and the lettuce I planted that's supposed to be bolt-resistant can't handle 100 degree weather, understandably) so tonight I had a cucumber and cream cheese sandwich with a little dill weed sprinkled on top. Mmmmm. Good.

My car said it was 102 today. I am wearing my t-shirt dress again, and boy am I glad I wore it, because it's actually quite comfy, even in 102 degree weather.

Full Moon is going quite well, despite the fact that I haven't touched it since '04. A lot of things are changing, of course, but I'm pleased with it so far. Now, all I need is a plot. (Only half-kidding.)

I'm going to dry the rest of the peaches this weekend and clean out my fridge again. I did manage to clean it out a bit last weekend, but there's still a lot left. And I have a lot of eggplant to work through. I'm also going to post auctions and get some stuff boxed up for the yard sale next weekend.

Comments

Popular Posts