I ate raspberries #3 and #4 this morning--and I will maybe have a half dozen more. I have blackberries coming on too; maybe a dozen? It's hard to tell, since the blackberries are everywhere at the moment. (They need a trellis.)

Saturday night we got about 1.5 inches of rain. Yesterday through last night and this morning, at least another inch, it looks like. (I don't have an official rain gauge, just a bucket.) In fact, it's raining right now. I haven't been in the garden since Saturday morning, and that was only for a minute. Those two zucchini that were growing are going to be so huge!

(I will go in today, rain or no rain.)

Today I'm in the entry room. I got a tiny little section picked up on Saturday, but the party was yesterday and I didn't get any cleaning done at all. I did get some writing done, though. The Seventh Secret is somehow over 20k. The party was nice, the cake tasted great, and Ethan really liked his gifts. Although we did leave the 850+ piece Batman Lego set at Mom and Dad's, because since we're rearranging that room this weekend, we really didn't want to step over Legos too much. We'll make room for it, though. I have faith. ;)

My goal is to pick up everything that doesn't belong in the entry room and put it away. And then rearrange if I can figure out what I want to do. I still haven't quite decided yet. This is my problem room, after all. Grrrrr.

(The drawback to all of this rain is that it's very, very humid--and hot--and I had to turn the air back on last night when we got home. :( But I guess I can't complain; we need the rain.)

Comments

Popular Posts