Dad called and wanted to go out to eat tonight (his treat) so I decided that running a few errands while down the road and spending my Target gift cards would not be a bad idea at all. So around 3pm I headed to the Feed Store, where I bought Mabel's food and discovered that they now carry Wellness! Yay! They did not, however, have any cat food in stock, but they will be ordering some. So I now have a local source, which is Very Cool. Interestingly enough, the total price will be less than Pet Food Direct--because there won't be any shipping costs involved! (Actually, $28 seems to be a decent price, which is what they told me it would be. Which is fine. I was paying more than that to have the other brand shipped to my house anyway.)

After that, I stopped at Target, where I bought a watering can for the indoor plants (I needed one with a long spout and found one), this pair of Sloggers in green (for $15, which is cheaper than the website!)--which I'm very glad Target carried, because if I had ordered a pair online they would have been too small, some Method dish soap, and a Beethoven CD. I also got some Endangered Species Chocolate, because I couldn't resist. (I didn't know Target carried it.) I didn't spend very much of my own money at all.

And then after supper, we stopped at Goodwill (of course), and I found a jar for my yogurt (the one I am using isn't really going to work, and all my other jars are in use, believe it or not), a little cabinet that will be used to house my overflow thread upstairs, and a thin khaki jacket. Dad bought a stainless steel tub on wheels (it's not really a tub, but I'm not sure what else to call it) and we also found Jess a houndstooth jacket, which she actually asked for at Christmas, but no one could find one. We saw about eight at Goodwill tonight. Figures!

When I came back, I made peanut butter and regular granola. I'm still waiting to see how they turned out (they're cooling at the moment; I'm obviously not going to get a lot of writing done this evening, or get to bed early, either, but oh well.)

The naan, however, tastes fabulous. I made dill and rosemary naan (two separate kinds, not together) and yum. Tasty!!

Comments

Popular Posts