Well, the edits and the first cover are in, yay! I made a head start on my weekend list of writing-related stuff. Now all I have to do this weekend (writing-related, at least) is reread the next Jacob Lane book, submit it, and figure out the cover for Ladybug, Ladybug.

I also reread So You Want to be a Vampire, and printed out what little bits I have of the next book. The inherent idea will be the same, but most everything else has changed. And I know (and maybe it was handwritten and that's why I couldn't find it) that I wrote more of it at one point. The part I printed out was from 2002, so it's old anyway.

Other than that, I have to get stuff ready for the indoor yard sale next weekend (up at church) so I'll be sorting things for that and getting rid of some more piles. Hopefully we will have decent weather. This is the first time they've done an indoor yard sale, so I'm hoping it goes well.

More later; I have to get ready for work. :)

Comments

Popular Posts