The indoor yard sale is today--and it's 4.8 degrees F out this morning! Yikes! Luckily, it's supposed to be warmer later. And since it's indoors, no one will freeze! (And I am away from the door--yay!)

So I set up in 12 degree weather last night, which wasn't too terrible, since I had three people helping unload my car. I have a lot to do this morning before Ethan and I head over to church, but I wanted to say that I checked the wordcount on Transformation yesterday afternoon, and I have hit 10k. Wow! So as of yesterday, I've been writing for seven days, and if this keeps up, then I'll have it finished in less than two months. (If it's approximately the same length as SYWTBAV, that is.) I certainly wouldn't be complaining about that, but we'll see how things go.

I figure if no one comes to the yard sale, I'll get a lot written today and tomorrow, so all will not be lost. And whatever doesn't sell, with the exception of a couple of things, will get donated to the rummage sale, because I don't want it to come back into my house! Still, it would be nice to make a bit of money on it first. We'll see.

Comments

Popular Posts