Up again early this morning; I actually awoke before (okay, about 30 seconds) my alarm went off at 3am. Couldn't listen to the BBC again without holding my little antenna cord, so I switched to the classical music station and still got up early. I think the static has something to do with the wind.

How many days can I manage to do this without crashing? Although I am contemplating coming home, eating a quick supper, and writing for the rest of the evening. Yes, Full Moon is going quite well. (And two days ago was over 33k!) And I do go to bed around 9:30pm.

I actually read something over the weekend about getting up just a little early (which, for me, is still way too early) so that you could have a nice ease-in to your morning instead of a havetogetthisdoneandgetoutofthedoor type of morning. A bit of a buffer zone, there for the rest of the day. I did notice that I didn't particularly care if I got stuck behind a bus yesterday morning (I did) or if someone was driving slow (I did), because I still would get to work on time. In fact, I got there a little early. And while I was a bit tired at the end of the day, I wasn't crashing.

Hmm. I kind of like this idea. But how long can I make it work? I guess I'll have to see.

Comments

Popular Posts