My darlings are getting into trouble this morning. I think it's the flock of starlings outside who like to eat the outdoor cat food--there are about six of them, and all the indoor cats spend hours watching them fly on and off the front porch. (I'm not sure why the outdoor cats don't try to catch the starlings; the indoor cats sure would love to try.) But they have been running up and down the stairs, knocking things over, and getting into trouble all morning. Silly cats.

I did make it to 13k last night--barely--which means that I wrote almost 1500 words yesterday alone. Not too shabby at all. I'm not expecting to get that far today; I do have stuff to do around the house, after all. Although I did get the dishes washed last night.

Today's goals include laundry, which I didn't get done last week, so there will be two (maybe three if I include towels) loads instead of one or two.

Comments

Popular Posts