So I have a long list of things to do this weekend already. Yikes. But they all seem fairly doable, so that's good. And they don't involve me leaving the house, and that's even better.

I've made my second batch of yogurt. It's liquidy enough to use instead of milk in my granola--it holds together pretty well and the granola flavors mask the sourness--and this morning, I even did half yogurt/half milk, which worked even better.

Next week is Lent, and that means that Buy Nothing* Lent will begin! It's going to be a difficult challenge. Check out Plethora for more information. Feel free to join in. If you mention it on your blog, then send me a link and I'll link back.

I am doing two things for Lent this year. One is Buy Nothing* Lent, the other will be No News at work. I have a bad habit of checking the news websites whenever I am bored or frustrated or even just on break at work, and it's a bad habit I want to break. This will be very difficult for me. But it will also be good for me, too. (I'm not going to count news on the radio; if the world ends, I do want to know.)

Comments

Popular Posts