Heart's Desire
Starting wordcount: 76,010
Current wordcount: 77,460
Current page: 103

So I've added 1450 words so far. I did make it to 1300 words by page 100; I haven't really added much in the last chapter at all. (It was my favorite chapter; the one that always makes me cry.)

I'm coming up on a chapter that might need a bit of reworking, though; I'm not quite happy with how Michael is rescued from Hell. They don't really extend an effort to keep him at all, after they break him that one last time. I almost want them to fight to keep him, but I'm not quite sure. We shall see. Of course, there could be something to do with the fact that Sarah is the one who frees him; something we might not know until later on, like the second or third book... that's a possibility too.

Anyway, it's time for me to go take a shower, get dressed, and write up some auctions. I will be working on HD later on this afternoon, probably after the movie. I'd like to get halfway done today, at the least.

Incidently, writing 4k a day is nothing, but adding 4k takes time. I have high hopes that I make it.

More later, plus a link to the auctions I'm going to post.

Comments

Popular Posts