I had a good reason for not updating yesterday. First, I woke up dizzy and nauseous, and that later morphed into a horrible headache. Then we got four inches of rain in less than two hours. (Basement didn't leak!) And then, to top it all off, a huge tree fell down at the end of our road--taking out the powerlines, etc., and leaving us without electricity until 6am. A 14-hour outage. Geez.

It would have been nice last night if the ceiling fan had been on. But the house was stuffy, even with the windows open, and we suffered all night long. I didn't get much sleep.

I did, however, go talk to the psychologist last night. (I'm going to have to find a nickname for him.) He doesn't seem to want to blame everything on my parents. In fact, he asked me what I wanted to get out of counseling; did I want to talk about me or the marriage? Well, heck. I opted for the marriage. :)

So, we'll see. I have to go every Tuesday night at 8pm now, since I was double-booked last night and had to leave early. (Not that I minded...) I also finally got a primary care physican yesterday, and went to a doctor's appointment for the first time since 1999. Yes, I know. But at least I went. She's a cool doctor, too.

I'll post more later.

Comments

Popular Posts