Morning!

Well, I woke up late, and just had to reply to a nice email I received, so I was late for work. No one noticed, or cared. And they really don't care, just as long as I get my 40 hours in a week. So that works.

The email, and the fact that I slept really well last night (and probably the fact that the talk with the psychologist was rather validating) put me in a great mood this morning. I didn't even worry about being late to work. I took my time, ate breakfast, and I'm still in a good mood. Weird.

Listened to one of my favorite Great Big Sea songs today on the way to work and sang at the top of my lungs too. With my windows down. As I was on the expressway, I doubt anyone heard, but still. *g*

I'm going to take my morning "break" to read over yesterday's wordcount and see how it sounds. I'll probably write a bit as well. We shall see.

Comments

Popular Posts