As of last night, I was close to or over 82k. I don't really remember, and I haven't checked yet how much I wrote this morning.

I get to write a vampire execution. Whee! It's no one I like, so I should have fun. Although someone I rather like will die later, I think. Perhaps. I'm kind of stealing the later death for the execution, if that makes sense.

The first Burlington is tomorrow. I'm getting everything ready (proper shoes, walking stick, suntan lotion, etc.) and I bought a Very Cool hat. Actually, I bought three Very Cool hats, but this one is cooler than the others. (And it was only $2.98!) But anyway.

I'm having a great time at my coworker's house with the dogs and cats. I'm home for a couple of hours today, and then I'm going back and the great big chocolate lab and I are going to sniff the wildflowers in her backyard.

Comments

Popular Posts