Meetings all day today at work. Urgh. Not going to get any writing done during lunch, as our supervisor is taking us out for Secretaries' Day. (Please, don't get me started on Secretaries' Day.)

I did start TER on Sunday. Haven't gotten much written yet other than the three-page prologue; I'm still working out the beginning.

I thought I had uploaded a copy of the cover last night, but I guess I didn't. However, you can see a concept front page for Darkbrook.com... I'm envisioning that seal on t-shirts...

I bought a mountain mint plant yesterday. Not that I really need more mint--mine has spread about a foot in every direction since last season. (Yay! We're that much closer to taking over the yard!) Anyway. It smelled great, and it was a nice big plant. So there. ;)

Comments

Popular Posts