It's 82,147 at the moment, then. I hotsynced. I am not seeing any sort of problem with getting to 90k at this moment in time.

Something that occurred to me:

What do you own that you can identify with as uniquely you?

Basically these would be things that you would not give up EVER.

I have a list of things, but I really think photos would be best for this exercise. So I'm going to post them, once I get home for good. I might even put them on a permanent page, now that I think about it. Anyone else want to play?

--My books, or, rather, my writing

--My walkingstick that may or may not have been carved in the year 1775.

--My tin whistle that was most definitely made in Germany sometime during the first World War

--The cool hat I can't find (brown leather from the GAP of all places. I call it my Indiana Jones hat.)

--My vintage silk jacket that has dragons on it, among other things

--My desk and my chair

--My mug (kind of dull colonial blue with spirals)

--My Dana

--My camera

--My green cashmere sweater

--The amber necklace with the bug-in-it my grandmother gave me, and the citrine heart pendant I put with the amber necklace. (See, I can make my own dinosaurs!)

--The brooch that has a big part in Trapped in the Spiritworld with an Internet Connection. I found it in the dump in my backyard.

--My accordion

--The colors cobalt blue and sage green, and anything and everything I own in those colors

--Beads

--The books on my shelves, and what lies within them

--Yarn! Or, my stash.

--My knight lamp.

--My typewriters.

There's more, I'm sure. But for now, that is all. I'm going outside to enjoy the afternoon, with plenty of sunblock. :)

Comments

Popular Posts