It's so nice outside!

Today Dad and I went to buy a new riding lawnmower. It will be delivered Monday, and now I feel quite poor. (I also am a lot less in their debt, money-wise, so that's a good thing.) We also picked up some flowers for Mom for Easter. Two English Daisies and a Spiderwort. I might have to get some Spiderwort when I move--I really like that flower.

Let's see. I gave Hildy a sort-of bath today, and brushed her spikes. And cleaned out her cage completely. I usually only clean out half at a time, because she uses the litterbox, and I've been cleaning it out completely once a month or so. It seems to work just fine that way.

Working on NS as well. Not sure if I will get done this weekend, mostly because of Easter. We're not really doing much of anything, so I'm going to try my best to finish it!

Also, went to Goodwill today. Didn't get much, just a copper teapot and some other small things. We went last week too, so it wasn't all that much different. But at least this week it was 50% off.

Comments

Popular Posts