Well, I thought I was headed to bed, but I came back downstairs. So I guess I'll write an update and then go make my characters' lives miserable some more. (There wasn't a death, btw. Not yet, at least. But later! Oh yes.)

In my never-ending quest to collect strange and unusal things, I came across yet another set of cookware to collect from ebay. (There's actually more of it on ebay, but I haven't bid on it yet.) For some reason, I really really like this pattern, even though it's very kitschy.

It doesn't match anything I own, of course. But I guess that's the point. :)

Today I was asked to do a bio for Jintsu, who will be releasing Budget Cuts in the near future. (Yay!) Here's what I came up with:

Jennifer St. Clair lives in Southern Ohio with her hedgehog and two cats. She has written over forty novels, a handful of short stories, and a bucket full of poems. When not writing, she can be found at auctions and antique shows where she collects old books, vintage clothing, and various sets of china that were never meant to match. She also knits and crochets, and has recently discovered the joys of SEX.

Through some ungodly quirk of fate, her day job does not match her interests at all, but she has found that she's rather good at it, surprisingly. However, she used to work in a library, and still considers herself an honorary librarian.


Well, I thought it was apt. I almost left out the SEX, though...

Since this is the first Beth-Hill story to ever see "print", other than Binding the Hunt, I am especially excited about this one. :)

Comments

Popular Posts