Okay, so I get up early this morning to do stuff on the computer before everyone else gets up, and sff.net is down so I can't even get my email. :(

Darn it all... Oh well. I guess I'll just kick someone else off later.

Today is cleaning day. There's a drawback to writing so much per day. I can't do anything else. And while I'm very happy I finished NS, my room is a mess. I have to clean it and regain a little bit of my sanity, at the least. And I also have to pack up stuff that I got at Goodwill these past two weeks for Storage.

Next Satuday is a major auction in Bethel. Odds are everything will be way out of my price range, since it's all highly collectible stuff, but I'm going anyway. And perhaps I'll buy something to treat myself for finishing NS. We shall see.

Comments

Popular Posts