I think it was a mistake to buy Hildy a wheel on Daylight Savings Time weekend. She ignored it the first night, but last night discovered the joy of running as fast as she could and making all sorts of lovely (to her) noise. *sigh* I may never sleep again.

I have a very particular hedgehog. See, I had to move her house around from where she had moved it to fit in the wheel. She didn't like that, so yesterday I woke up to find the house turned completely around (she wasn't quiet about this, either) with the door facing the wall. I turned it around again (her cage is getting a bit crowded now, so I may have to rearrange some stuff) but last night she decided to try to move it around again, so at 3am I got up and moved it for her, back the way it was before, because she was doing the toilet paper tube inside the house thing and it was driving me nuts. (And I was too lazy to walk downstairs for cotton balls.)

So anyway, on top of all this is DST, which makes me think I didn't get much sleep at all last night. :)

NS is 64,541 at the moment. My lead has lengthened a little bit, which is good. Since I'm going out with Jenny today for her birthday, I'm going to try to get to 66k before I leave. We'll see. (Something bad happened! No one died (of course; this seems to be the book where no one dies) but Ella discovered the limits of her talent.

Writing is the best part of being a writer, you know? :)

Comments

Popular Posts