Cleaning today. My desk is just about done, I just have to dust everything. It looks nice! And I found about 40 blank disks, so I won't have to buy any for graduation tomorrow. Yay!

Bing cherries are in season. They taste wonderful. I brought home 3 1/2 lbs. yesterday, and we're already through one whole bag. :)

I'm definitely getting a jump drive. I'm going to check out the ones they have at Sam's when we go, because evidently they're reasonably priced. And that will solve my problem! Thanks for the advice, everyone.

If anyone needs a GoType keyboard for a Handspring Visor, let me know, because I'm going to put it on ebay if I can't sell it privately. I also have a nice case that fits a GoType keyboard and has two pockets for your Visor plus another pocket, so if anyone is interested, drop me a line.

That's it for now.

Comments

Popular Posts