This is probably a record day for posting, and I've really not been on the computer much at all.

Things are moving just fine with TSoR. I don't think I've hit 11k yet, but I'm headed that way. (I've been working, of course.)

I visited Storage with my half carload of stuff, and had to laugh when I realized just how full it is. There's no way in hell I'm going to get anything pertinent out of storage for the next year. Thank goodness I already have everything I'm going to need.

See, I got this idea to rescue a small set of shelves I made a couple of years ago (as a plant stand) and set it up on the other side of my room where the irritating pile used to be. I very nearly didn't make it, because the shelves were on the other side of the storage room, with a lot of stuff piled up between me and them. Like, towering over my head stuff. So I got my cane out of my car, moved some stuff around, balanced on two tables, and succeeded in rescuing the shelves.

I did realize that if I fell or a table collapsed under the combined weight of what was on it and my weight, I'd probably die. Or break my leg or something.

But that's what insurance is for, no?

It's really full in Storage, though. I seriously wouldn't be able to fit anything larger than a one-pot plant stand in there, and that would be a trick. So I should be able to save lots of money, wouldn't you think? :)

I did set up the shelves, and move around some plants, and now I like what I've come up with. At least the folding stool I use to get to Hildy's cage isn't in front of my chest of drawers anymore. And everything else on that end of the room is fairly neatly organized.

Onward!

Comments

Popular Posts