Some of my sweet peas did come back from last year. The ones I planted along the back of the little garden were supposed to be perennials, but they didn't do very well, and I wasn't sure if they'd come back at all. There are four or five of them, already a foot tall.

Let's see. Planted the Mountain Mint, weeded most of my end of the little garden. Mowed. Thought about TER. Sowed some seeds, and trimmed almost everything I own, plant-wise. Thought about TER some more. And I really, really like my hat. My feet are filthy, though. Ugh. But it's a good kind of filth. (I'm not even going to mention the state of my fingernails.)

Now Ethan's home and I'm getting tired already. Probably because I've been out in the sun all day, and doing actual manual work for a change, no? Anyway, I'm taking a short break, and then I think I will finish up the weeding and be done for the evening. I have books to read and one to write.

Two years ago today, I started the rewrite of Heart's Desire that is still the final draft of the book. One year ago today, I sponge-painted and ragged my desk (and we had just gotten finished painting the two back bedrooms.)

Comments

Popular Posts